Coronavirus Updates for Pri-Med Conferences
Pri-Med will continue to monitor the latest COVID-19 guidelines and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local officials, to ensure that any future live conferences adhere to health and safety standards.
We are focused on creating a safe environment for all participants and information about our conference schedule will be posted on this page as it becomes available.
- Pri-Med Nashville, originally scheduled for Monday−Tuesday, June 29−30, is postponed until Tuesday−Wednesday, December 15−16. The conference will remain at the Music City Center. Learn more.
- Pri-Med San Jose, originally scheduled for Thursday−Friday, July 16−17, is postponed until Friday−Saturday, December 18−19. The conference will remain at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center. Learn more.
- Pri-Med Raleigh, originally scheduled for Tuesday−Wednesday, August 11−12, is postponed until Thursday−Friday, December 17−18. The conference will remain at Raleigh Convention Center. Learn more.
- Cardiology Updates Anaheim
- Pri-Med Southwest in Houston, TX
- Pri-Med Tampa
- Pri-Med Chicago
- Pri-Med Indianapolis
- Pri-Med Phoenix
- Pri-Med Dearborn
- Pri-Med Seattle
- Pri-Med Denver
- Pri-Med West in Anaheim, CA
- Pri-Med Atlanta
- Pri-Med Minneapolis
- Pri-Med Los Angeles
- Cardiology Updates Rosemont
- Pri-Med Midwest in Rosemont, IL
- Cardiology Updates New York
- Pri-Med New York
- Pri-Med Philadelphia
- Cardiology Updates Boston
- Pri-Med East in Boston, MA
Resources for Clinicians
To support our community of clinicians working on the front lines of care, Pri-Med has created a collection of educational resources, related to COVID-19, to help inform your practice. It is critical that you have access to timely, reliable information, so we are releasing new content on a weekly basis. Our faculty are infectious disease experts, directing programs at leading hospitals in the U.S., as well as primary care clinicians managing challenging patient caseloads daily.
Additional information on travel, prevention, and situational updates is available on the CDC website and the WHO website.